Professional life – either in government or in a corporation – tests the ethical fiber of a person often. In both the settings, a professional is a prime instrument available with the organization to deliver. And, if a professional fails to unclutter the ethical dilemmas and make the right choices, the consequences can be far-reaching.
In this conversation with the author and two eminent commentators, we will help you seek clarity on the following questions:
- What constitutes ethical conduct?
- What are dilemmas and paradoxes inherent in the politico-bureaucratic ecosystem called government?
- What are temptations to deviate from ethical conduct and the challenges in pursuing such a course?
- Why ethical conduct is critical to success and happiness?
- Why short-termism can be disastrous in the long-term?
- How can a professional fit an ethical GPS to navigate day-to-day dilemmas?
If you pose a question to the panel, you can either write it in the chat-box during the session or drop an email beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org